Winter Camp 2011
Tis the season for fun, frolicking and two long weeks of no school. Entertain and educate your munchkins while scoring a bit of free time for yourself with our 2011 Winter Camp Roundup....
Tangerine Learning Center: 7699 Biscayne Blvd, Miami;
- Alliance Francaise puts an international spin on winter camp with one week of language immersion for kids 5-14. Bonus - the weekly theme is chocolate! $299 for the week. Click here for info.
- The Broward Center is offering a one-day Cirque Dreams Holidaze mini camp on Wednesday, Dec 28. Kids 11-16 are invited to explore costume workshop, enjoy holiday surprises & see the show. $80 per camper. Click here for info.
- C By Me treats munchkins to two weeks of half-day (9am-noon) fun. Each day features a different activity, game & fun. $150 per week or $35 per day. Click here for info,
- Cooking With Kids Miami offers kids 4 and older two weeks of culinary adventures. Choose between 2 and 4 hour sessions. $135, click here for info.
- The Coral Gables Museum puts an educational spin on winter break for kids 5-12. Activities include holiday crafts and designing floats & costumes for the Junior Orange Bowl Parade. $150 members, $175 non-members. Click here for info.
- Fun Club is offering kids two weeks of 12-hour fun from 7am-7pm. $150/week or $40/day. Click here for info.
- Jungle Gym Aventura treats kids 2-6 to two weeks of winter wonderland. Activities include art, cooking and puppet shows. Half and full day sessions available. $300/week or $75/day. Click here for info.
- Jungle Island partners with Funcamps to offer one week of magic, science and indoor & outdoor games, $225 per week, click here for info.
- Learning Link is offering an academic twist on winter break with math, board games, arts & crafts and computer games. $150 per week or $40 per day, click here for info.
- Miami Children's Museum treats munchkins 4-11 to two weeks of themed fun. Activities include learning about international cultures, crafting & special celebrations. $220 per week members, $195 per week non-members. Before and after care available a la carte. Click here for info.
- Miami-Dade Parks offers several different winter camp options at various locations throughout the city. Specialized camps are available and activities include sports, nature exploration, arts & crafts and field trips. Costs vary by camp, but average $40-$90 per week. Click here for info.
- The Miami Seaquarium takes an aquatic spin on winter camp. Activities include arts & crafts, animal interactions & animal games. $200 per week, click here for info.
- The Miami Science Museum treats munchkins in PreK through 5th grade to two weeks of educational exploration. Subjects include arctic animals, frozen planets, extreme temperature and popsicle paradise. Non-members $55 per day, $250 per week. Click here for info.
- Mis Amigos Languages offers kids 3-12 six days of Spanish curriculum, holiday celebrations, storytelling & reading. $175 plus $15 registration, click here for info.
- My Gym Aventura offers up five days of arts & crafts, gymnastics, storytime, music and sports for kids 4-9. $55 per day for one day, addiitonal pricing for 3 and 5 days. Click here for info.
- My Gym Coral Gables offers two weeks of gymnastics, arts & crafts and storytime for kids 2-10, $35/day non-members. Click here for info.
- My Gym Doral is offering activities including gymnastics, arts & crafts and sports for kids 2-10. $25/day members, $35/day non-members. Click here for info.
- My Gym Kendall is offering two weeks of half-day fun including gymnastics, sports and arts & crafts. Click here for info.
- Ocaquatics offers a poolside spin on winter break with two weeks of swim lessons, organized aquatic activities & arts & crafts. $495/week or $45/day. Click here for info.
- The Playground Theatre offers a theatrical twist on holiday vacation with two weeks of acting, movement, and music. $200 per week. Click here for info.
- Play In is treating kids in PreK through 5th grade to two weeks of small group fun. Bonus - daily sign up available. $60 per day. Click here for info.
- Zoo Miami immerses kids 6-10 in two weeks of wildlife and conservation. Activities include visits to animal exhibits, interactions with zookeepers and enrichment activities. $190 per week, $42 per day. Click here for info.
Have a camp to add? Email us and we'll include it ASAP. Enjoy the holidays!