July 4 in Miami
Ring in Independence Day 2012 in style with these July 4th family-friendly events in Miami...
- Treat the little ones to a parade, fireworks and day of fun at Key Biscayne's Fouth of July celebration beginning at 11am.
- Enjoy music, food booths & fireworks at America's Birthday Bash at Bayfront Park from 3-9pm.
- Fairchild celebrates with free admission to all vistors on the 4th.
- Head to Homestead for a "Race to the 4th celebration" featuring live music, kids rides, games & fireworks at the Homestead-Miami Speedway from 5-10pm.
- Treat the whole family to fireworks, music and a beach picnic at the City of Miami Beach Fourth of July celebration at 6:30pm.
- Feast on free ice cream and $5 admission at Zoo Miami's $5 days.
- The City of Doral celebrates with face painting, live music and fireworks beginnign at 7pm.
- Mingle with the animals, score an arial view of fireworks and feast on a BBQ bonanza at Jungle Island's July 4th party.
- Treat kids of all ages to watermelon, water games & a signing of the Declaration of Independence at MCM's 4th of July Celebration from 11am-3pm.
- Indulge in kids pong, music, a hot dog eating contest and a birds eye view of fireworks at Cocowalk's Independence Day bash beginning at 4pm.
- Take the family to the Grove for fireworks, music, a kids zone and food trucks at Peacock Park's celebration from 5-10pm.
- Continue the fun with kids haircuts & free hair tinsel in Aventura.
Looking for more? Get crafty, domestic & creative with our top picks for DIY fun, desserts, books & more on our July 4th Pinterest board.