Celebrate Mother's Day 2012 in Miami
Mother's Day is a weeklong excuse to celebrate mom, munchkins & the whole family. Check out our 16 things to do this year...
Get a Jumpstart on the fun: Early Celebrations
- Get fit with exercise, brunch & mommy mingling at Stroller Strides of Miami Beach’s free celebration Friday at 9am.
- Get bookish with crafts and stories at library celebrations in Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Palmetto Bay, Coconut Grove
- Beautify with discounted nail services and a free munchkin manicure at NailBar Sat & Sunday
- Sip tea with your munchkin at MCM’s Saturday afternoon Mother’s Day tea.
Adventure Hop – do something different
- Indulge in chocolate, spa treatments & science exploration at Moms Rock @ MiaSci.
- Enjoy crafts, music & treats at Cocowalk's family celebration.
- Get curious & crafty as the Alper JCC treats munchkins to card making and a production of Into the Woods
- Dance the afternoon away with Miami Dance Festival's family fun day at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens.
Feast with the Fam
- Fairchild offers a pastry-laden brunch & afternoon tea garnished with a dose of nature.
- Jungle Island woos families with a buffet brunch, animal shows & exhibits
- Pair brunch & cocktails (for the adults) with a Biscayne Bay boat cruise on the Island Queen
- Pair catered treats with historic gardens at Deering Estate at Cutler.
- Eat, drink & be merry with one of several family-friendly brunches