Grab & Go Meals
We’ve got a love/hate relationship with schedules. Love the organization, hate the eternal time crunch. Save a bit of time and stay on track with our 10 picks for grab & go meals that you can feel good about feeding your kids
- EVOS. Healthy, fast food kids actually want to eat – and a free meal to boot! 9537 S Dixie Hwy, Pinecrest
- The Cheese Course. “Fancy” grilled cheese adults & munchkins will love. 3451 NE 1 Ave (Midtown) and 11355 S Dixie Hwy (Pinecrest)
- La Sandwicherie. French-influenced sandwiches & smoothies. 34 SW 8 St (Brickell) and
- Chicken Kitchen. Chicken, rice, beans and a side of broccoli – a balanced meal in 10 minutes or less. Various locations.
- 100 Montaditos. $1 sandwiches with tons of fillings. Various locations.
- Lime. Fresh, fast burritos, tacos & TK bowls. Various locations.
- Pizza Fusion. Healthier, kid-friendly pizza. 1115 5 St, Miami Beach
- Sakaya Kitchen. Pan Asian eats with soul. 3401 N Miami Ave (Midtown)
- Panera. It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s super kid-friendly. Various locations
- Roasters & Toasters. Pop by for bagels, salads, sandwiches & tomorrow’s lunch. Various locations.